Avalon Centre assists those who have been forgotten, overlooked and left behind. This includes the homeless, people with mental health and physical problems and disabilities, the elderly, refugees and anyone else who may benefit from our support.
PRINCIPLES & PHILOSOPHY
- Avalon has no paid staff and is run only by the energy of our committed volunteers
- All donations (over $2) made to Avalon are tax deductible
- Avalon does not receive any government funding and is financed solely through the generosity of individual benefactors
- All donations made to Avalon go directly to support those in need
- Avalon is not associated with any religious or political body
OUR VISION IS TO MEET UNMET NEEDS
- To offer a helping hand to the people whom society has allowed to slip through the cracks.
- To provide, in any small way we can, a means to support, help and encourage all who welcome it.
Story Source: avaloncentre.org.au